Parent Enrichment: Complete Series
Join the educators of Threefold Village for a series of enrichment classes for parents interested in the Waldorf foundation of our educational methods and pedagogy. Waldorf education is not a new idea, but a seasoned, time-tested curriculum that has been implemented successfully throughout the world.
Take advantage of bundle pricing for a savings of 15% and get access to all 5 of the classes with our educators exploring insights into many important topics:
- Feb 08: The Importance of Rhythm, Repetition, and Reverence in the Life of the Child
- Feb 29: The Four Lower Senses
- Mar 21: The Four Temperaments
- Apr 25: The Art of Storytelling and Puppetry
- May 9: The Four-fold Human Being and The Four Soul Qualities
Presentations and Activities by:
All classes start at 10a and end at approximately 12p.