- This event has passed.
Simplicity, Rhythm and Warmth – Early Childhood Workshop Event Listing
May 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Simplicity, Rhythm & Warmth
Threefold Village Early Childhood Workshop Event
Come join us for insights and wisdom from experienced, passionate educators. This early childhood workshop event is set to be very informative for anyone considering a Waldorf approach to educating their child between the ages of 0 and 7 years!
DATE: May 27, 2017
TIME: 1:00- 3:00 PM
COST: $20 per person (limited seating is available, confirm today!)
ADDRESS: La Tuna Canyon Area – Exact Address Provided upon Purchase
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Do you have a child age 0 through 7?
- Would you like to cultivate feelings of safety, security, and confidence in your sprouting child?
- Have you wondered how to meet your child at her/his level to ignite a passion for learning?
- Does the day to day of running a household, caring for the family and nurturing your child leave you feeling pressed, stressed, or overwhelmed?
- Are there never enough hours in the day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop will benefit you!
Early Childhood Workshop Event Overview
We are excited to be joined by Sheryl and Kayti who come to share their unique insights and experience on nurturing and embracing the young child in the Waldorf pedagogy. Each will share methods, reasoning and practical examples to better equip you to construct a beautiful and safe environment for learning and discovery in your home.
From Miss Sharyl:
- Learn about benefits of Simplicity in your child’s life
- Discover the importance of Rhythm in the child’s routine
- Gain understanding of how presenting with Warmth nurtures and strengthens the whole child
From Miss Kayti:
- Explore the value and purpose of Circle Time
- Dig into the importance of Storytelling
- And the reason and importance of movement and practical work
Check out a video, more details, and lock in your spot at the workshop at the purchase page: