May 19, 2017 – Threefold Village heads back…
Into the Woods!
Group Members – Please, join us in Santa Clarita for the “Into The Woods Gathering.”
Children will be met Hands, Heart and Head, through the following planned features:
- Precious Circle time led by Miss Leigh
- Crafting of peg gnomes to take home
- A story of Little Wood Gnome’s Adventure as shared by Miss Leigh
We will be gathering at Towsley Canyon Park, which is a lovely location with a creek currently filled with tadpoles. Children will have an opportunity to see them in different stages of development but the rangers ask that we do our part to protect the wildlife and do not take them out of the water. Parents are asked to prepare the children to revere this opportunity and tread lightly around these little creatures. Their population is the lowest in 5 years and they want to make sure as many as possible survive this year.
24335 The Old Rd, Newhall, CA 91321
11a – 2p
Please park in the dirt parking lot and walk (it is a few minute walk) to the picnic area. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Tips & Miscellaneous
- It is (always) important to bring plenty of water for yourself and your child
- There will be time during the gathering for families to enjoy a snack or lunch that they have brought for themselves.
- Protection for skin, such as long sleeves, sun screen, etc.
- Sun Hats are very useful, should the day be hot or humid.